Max Schramm is a Director in Technology focused on Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Tech. He joined Solomon Partners in 2023.
Max has successfully executed over 50 M&A and capital-raising transactions with industry-leading public companies, private companies, financial sponsors, and entrepreneurs.
Select publicly announced, completed advisory transactions include:
- ValidiFi on its sale to Ribbit
- REDD on its sale to ISI Emerging Markets
- OPS on its sale to OEC
- SambaSafety on its sale to StonePoint
- Advisen on its sale to Zywave
- RigData on its sale to Enverus
- Clipper Data on its sale to Kpler
- Enviance on its sale to Cority
- Incopro IP on its investment from Highland
Max holds an MSc degree in Banking and International Finance with distinction from Bayes Business School (formerly Cass Business School) in London. He earned a BA degree in Economics, magna cum laude, from Provadis School of International Management and Technology AG.
- Member, International Honor Society Beta Gamma Sigma