Head of Business Services
Tim Shea is a Managing Director and serves as Group Head of Solomon Partners’ Global Business Services Group. He joined the firm in 2021.
Tim has over 15 years of experience advising clients on M&A transactions, specializing in the facility and residential services sectors. Prior to joining Solomon Partners, Tim was a Managing Director and Head of Facility Services for Truist Securities and Piper Sandler. Tim’s past experience also includes executive roles at two leading facility services companies – GCA Services Group (now part of ABM) and Southwest Food Service Excellence. Earlier in his career, Tim spent five years as an Attorney at Foley & Lardner, a national law firm, advising public and private companies on M&A.
Over the course of his career, Tim has completed more than 50 M&A transactions with aggregate consideration over $25 billion.
SELECT M&A CLIENT TRANSACTION EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Audax portfolio company Reedy Industries’ sale to Partners Group
- CI Capital portfolio company Summit Companies’ sale to Blackrock
- Keystone Capital portfolio company JOBS to Valcourt Building Services, a portfolio company of Littlejohn
- The sale of Olympus to KBS, a Cerberus portfolio company
- Lightbay Capital on its acquisition of Village Realty
- Incline Equity Partners portfolio company Ned Stevens’ sale to AVALT
- Great Range Capital portfolio company Heartland Landscaping’s sale to Sterling Investment Partners
- Harvest Partners’ acquisition of Yellowstone Landscaping
- Organic Life on its sale to Southwest Foodservice Excellence, a Harkness Capital portfoliocompany
- aPiori portfolio company The Service Companies sale to Gridiron Capital
- Gridiron portfolio company QSI Facilities’ sale to Cushman & Wakefield
- New Mountain Capital portfolio company Valet Waste’s sale to Ares and Harvest Partners
- Kohlberg portfolio company KBS’ sale to GI Partners
- Nautic Partners portfolio company GCA Services’ sale to Blackstone
Tim holds a BBA from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a JD from Wisconsin Law School. Tim is also a CPA (inactive).