Kenneth D. Baronoff
Member of the Executive Committee
Kenneth Baronoff is Vice Chairman of Solomon Partners and a member of the Executive Committee. He joined the firm in 1999.
Ken has advised Boards of Directors and Special Committees including ACS, Caesar’s, Caleres, Claire’s Stores, Finish Line, Guitar Center, Henry Schein, Instinet, Marvel Enterprises, May Department Stores, Panavision, Publishers Clearing House, S&C Electric Company, School of Visual Arts, Sharper Image and Viacom.
Ken also advised:
- London Stock Exchange in its purchase of the Frank Russell Company
- Conair in its sale to American Securities
- CC Capital in its purchase of Wilshire
- Nutraceutical Corporation in its sale to HGGC
- Del Laboratories in its sale to Kelso & Co.
- Randa Corporation in numerous buyside engagements
- the pilot groups of both Northwest Airlines and Continental Airlines in the restructuring of each of these airlines’ cost structures
Ken began his career at Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP where he practiced corporate law before joining Salomon Brothers as an Associate in its M&A department.
Ken holds a JD from New York University School of Law and a BS, magna cum laude, from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Director, Delivering Good, Inc.
Served as financial advisor to Wilshire on its launch of Wilshire Indexes, and its strategic partnership with SGX group and the Financial Times
Served as financial advisor providing a fairness opinion to the Board of CC Neuberger
Served as financial advisor to Perry Ellis on a $200 million Asset-Based Revolver provided by Capital One and a $180 million Senior Secured Term Loan provided by Sound Point Capital to refinance existing debt
Served as financial advisor to Conair Corporation on its sale to American Securities
Advised Investor Group on its Acquisition of Wilshire Associates
Served as exclusive financial advisor to Arteriors on its sale to Norwest Equity Partners.
Advised Nutraceutical International Corp. in connection with its sale to private equity firm HGGC LLC
Advised The Finish Line, Inc. in the divestiture of its JackRabbit business to affiliates of CriticalPoint Partners