Larry has nearly 20 years of professional experience, the majority of which has been dedicated to advising clients on strategic mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, minority investments and debt and equity financings across the industrial sector with a particular focus on aerospace & defense and mission-critical industrials.
Select publicly announced, completed client transactions include advising:
- Precision Surfacing Solutions on its sale to an investor group led by Bison Capital and Angeles Equity
- Precision Surfacing Solutions on the sale of Dimensional Printing to Nano Dimension
- Carlyle on the recapitalization of Incora
- Electra.aero on its strategic investment by Lockheed Martin Ventures
- MRO Holdings on its term loan financing
- Genesis Park Acquisition Corp. on its $675 million merger with Redwire Space
- Woodward on the sale of its Renewable Power Systems and Protection Relays businesses to AURELIUS Equity Opportunities
- Boeing on the sale of Inventory Locator Service to CAMP Systems
- Columbia Helicopters on its sale to AE Industrial Partners
- Emerson Electric on its acquisition of Aventics GmbH
- Altra Investments on its sale of Grupo Proenfar
- Emerson Electric on its $3.15 billion acquisition of Pentair Valves and Controls
- American Axle & Manufacturing on its $3.3 billion acquisition of Metaldyne Performance Group
- Lane Industries on its $406 million sale to Salini Impregilo S.p.A.
- Reaction Engines on its strategic investment by BAE Systems
- Alcoa on its separation into two independent, publicly-traded companies
- Alcoa (now Howmet) on its $1.5 billion acquisition of RTI International Metals
- Ball on its $8.4 billion acquisition of Rexam
- Alcoa (now Howmet) on its acquisition of TITAL GmbH
- Alcoa (now Howmet) on its $2.85 billion acquisition of Firth Rixson
Prior to joining Solomon Partners, Larry was with Greenhill & Co. and Lehman Brothers. His background also includes working in the commercial aerospace industry.
Larry has an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and an Honors BS from the University of Utah.