Solomon Partners is committed to giving back to the communities where we work and live. We believe we have a responsibility to leave the world a better place than how we found it, and therefore encourage our team members to engage in the non-profit world through volunteer projects, participation in charitable events and philanthropy.
The Solomon Partners Philanthropy Program includes:
- Paid time off for employees to volunteer in the community
- A matching gifts initiative, whereby the company will match employee contributions to qualified charitable organizations
- Partnerships that facilitate volunteerism and mentorship opportunities for employees
Our Philanthropy Partners
We partner with two organizations that offer ways for our employees to be involved in the community and make a difference.
We support the Career and Technical Education (CTE) program at MBA, public high school in New York City's Chelsea neighborhood. The CTE program aims to educate students interested in pursuing a career in investment banking and teaches the skill sets needed to be successful.
Employees can assist by:
- Organizing panel discussions with students
- Participating in career readiness workshops
- Serving as guest speakers for business and entrepreneurship classes
- Providing professional development for MBA teachers
iMentor offers the opportunity to build mentoring relationships with first-generation students from low-income communities that empower them to graduate high school, succeed in college and achieve their ambitions.