Prior to joining Solomon Partners, Parker worked in the Industrials investment banking practices at Greenhill & Co. and J.P. Morgan and in private equity at STG Partners (formerly Symphony Technology Group).
Select publicly announced, completed client transactions include:
- Hisco on its sale to Distribution Solutions Group
- Genuine Parts on its $1.3 billion acquisition of Kaman Distribution Group
- MRO Holdings on its term loan financing
- Emerson Electric on its $3.15 billion acquisition of Pentair Valves and Controls
- Emerson Electric on its sale of Westlock Controls
- A.O. Smith on its acquisition of Aquasana
- Ball Corporation on its $3.4 billion sale of select metal beverage can assets
- Saint-Gobain on its sale of Norandex
- ITOCHU on its $840 million sale of PrimeSource Building Products
Parker graduated, cum laude, with a BBA from the University of Notre Dame.