Connor J. Mitchell
Connor Mitchell is a Managing Director in Business Services specializing in Human Capital & Professional Services. He joined the firm in 2022.
Connor joined Solomon after 11 years at FocalPoint Partners where he was a Managing Director in their Business Services practice. During his tenure, he co-founded and expanded FocalPoint’s Chicago office.
Over the course of his 15-year career, Connor has advised clients across the most active Human Capital and Professional Services sub-sectors, including Professional Staffing, Healthcare Staffing, Consulting and Business Process Outsourcing. Select recent transactions include:
- The sale of 8020 Consulting to ShoreView Industries
- The Planet Group’s (a portfolio company of Odyssey Investment Partners) acquisition of Strive Consulting
- The sale of The Planet Group to Odyssey Investment Partners
- The sale of ADI Strategies to Huron Consulting (Nasdaq: HURN)
- The sale of Rightpoint Consulting to Stella Point Capital
- The sale of The Planet Group to MidOcean Partners
- The Recapitalization of Amerit Fleet Solutions by Elm Park Capital (aka Atalaya Capital Management) and Seacoast Capital
- The sale of BrandRep to Millpond Equity Partners
- The sale of Heartland Automotive, a portfolio company of Sun Capital Partners, to Wynnchurch Capital
- The sale of Easy Ice to Freeman Spogli
Connor holds a BS in Finance and Economics from the Richard T. Farmer School of Business at Miami University (Ohio) as well as FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses.