Adam has over 13 years of experience advising private, public, and private-equity clients on mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations, private capital raises, and other financial advisory assignments across the Media & Entertainment sector with a particular focus on site-based / experiential entertainment.
Select publicly announced, completed advisory transactions include:
- Grand Theatres and Amstar Cinemas on its sale to Santikos Entertainment
- Swingers on its $52 million growth equity raise
- Scene75 on its sale Five Star Parks & Attractions
- Hollywood Bowl on its acquisition of Splitsville Entertainment
- Bow Tie on its sale of theatres to AMC Entertainment
- Puttshack on its $60 million growth equity raise
- Banijay on its $2.2 billion acquisition of EndemolShine Group
- Vivendi on its $3.4 billion sale of a 10% stake in UMG to a consortium led by Tencent
- IPIC on its Chapter 11 bankruptcy and $56 million sale to RSA
- MJR Digital Cinemas on its $152 million sale to Kinepolis
- Len Riggio on the sale of his 19% stake in Barnes & Noble’s $683 million sale to Elliott Management
- Moviehouse & Eatery on its sale to Cinepolis
- Movie Tavern on its $139 million sale to Marcus Theatres
- Cobb Theatres on its $185 million sale to Cinemex
- Santikos in the sale of its Houston properties to Regal
- Special Committee of NCM in connection with AMC matters
- Marcus Theatres on its $65 million acquisition of Wehrenberg Theatres
- Starplex Cinemas on its $172 million sale to AMC Theatres
- American Greetings in the $814 million go-private sale of the company to the Weiss Family (control shareholder)
- Office Depot on its $6.3 billion sale to Staples (terminated)
- Office Depot on its $1.2 billion acquisition of OfficeMax
- Sony on its $2.2 billion acquisition of EMI Music Publishing
Adam lives Westport, CT with his wife, three children and a French Bulldog.
Adam holds a MMS in Management Studies from The Fuqua School of Business and a BS in Economics also from Duke University.
Served as financial advisor to Swingers on its growth investment from Cain International
Served as financial advisor to VSS-Southern Theatres (The Grand Theatres and Amstar Cinemas) on its sale to Santikos Theaters
Served as financial advisor to Scene75 on its sale to Five Star Parks & Attractions
Served as exclusive financial advisor to Hollywood Bowl Group on its acquisition of Splitsville Entertainment
Served as financial advisor to Bow Tie Cinemas in its sale of theatres to AMC Theatres
Advised Puttshack on its growth capital raise led by Promethean Investments
Served as advisor to Banijay Group on its acquisition of Endemol Shine Group from joint owners Apollo and Disney / Fox.
Served as financial advisor to MJR Digital Cinemas in its sale to Kinepolis Group.