A PLACE TO GROW
As one of the leading financial advisory firms on Wall Street, we recruit candidates who are intelligent, hardworking, motivated and team-oriented from a select group of top schools
Solomon Partners offers unparalleled career opportunities for both current MBA students (Associates) and undergraduates (Analysts) interested in working within the financial industry.
- 10 weeks including 1 week of Solomon Partners banker-led training in New York City and Chicago
- Work directly with a dedicated summer staffer who determines your industry focus and workload based on your interests and capacity
- Pair you with a senior mentor and buddy in your office
- Incorporate a number of social events to meet bankers at various levels across the firm
- Feature ongoing training through qualitative and quantitative modules (for example, Lunch and Learns, Mentor Events, Women’s Networking)
We offer a Generalist Program in New York which provides exposure to a variety of industries. During the internship, Summer Associates and Analysts work closely with senior bankers on several projects, gaining hands-on experience and developing their knowledge base. Summer Associates and Analysts often play a key role with both quantitative and qualitative analyses. The summer generalist experience often provides candidates with very useful context for their decision of industry as they progress toward their potential full-time role.
Summer Analyst Program
- Proven achievement and resourceful in contributions
- Highly motivated and strives for excellence
- Must demonstrate knowledge of or interest in finance
- Opportunities in Chicago & New York
- Open to college juniors from all majors
Solomon Partners GIVES BACK
Solomon Partners Proudly Sponsors the Cherokee Creek Music Festival to Raise Money for Children’s Charities
STUDENT & GRAD OPPORTUNITIES - GET IN TOUCH
Although the majority of our full-time hires come through our summer programs, we encourage qualified candidates who are interested in exploring opportunities at Solomon Partners to please click the link below and get in touch...